24 February 2014

How to make a 'Business Card' - DIY tutorial...

I have been meaning to create a business card for 
Mia Bella Passions 
for such a long while...
A very, very long while in fact!
Make a business card has been:
On the to do list... 
(with every good intention to actually do it!)
Yip, I'll do it tomorrow...
Must put that one as a number one priority....

Ya all know how it goes.

So today is "THE DAY"!
And it really is!

Thanks to 'BLISS AT HOME' for a bit of inspiration...
It was super duper step by step easy peasy!!!
First step:
Log on to 'pic monkey' here


Use the instructions from 'BLISS AT HOME' as a guide if you like...


So here's a quick rundown of my own card creation.


  • I downloaded a plain white high resolution background from



  • Copy from your computer to 'pic monkey' at

http://www.picmonkey.com/


  • Resize:   UNCLICK 'Use percentages'
AND 'Keep Proportions'.
I made my card- 1050 by 600.

  • Then turn it to 'landscape' view.'
  • I then selected some overlay photos and my own blog header 

(remember 'Copyright' rules here peeps!)
I added them one by one arranging them to fit.
via OverLays (My Own).
  • Move them into position.
  • Add frames and other fun bits as you desire!

And finally...

  • A blurb of contact details via Add Text.
  • Save from Pic Monkey to your home computer.
  • Print onto quality card or photo paper for a cool photo finish,

and there you have it.
DONE!
And here is Mia Bella Passions new business card
(with phone number and email detail replaced
 with the purple swirl for internet privacy reasons):

And I am LOVING it!












No comments:

Post a Comment