21 April 2016

Almond Cornflake Slice...


 Super quick, whip it up in a jiffy kinda slice!

Do I have your attention?

It's perfect for that last minute throw it together treat when unexpected visitors are coming.
Melt the butter in a large pot, 
add the other ingredients,

press in a slice tin and bake.

Melt chocolate,

spread on top of the hot slice.
Leave to cool, 
cut into squares and serve with tea or coffee.

Delicious served a little warm...
then the next day for the lunchbox.
That's if there is any left!  

Pop over HERE for the recipe.



5 comments:

  1. Oh mercy, I would love to have this right now!! I just popped over to look at the recipe. What is golden syrup? Is that corn syrup?

    Than you so much for joining us at Thoughts of Home. We are thrilled to have you. I'm enjoying poking around your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the US the substitute would be light corn syrup.

      Delete
  2. Yummy!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yum! I am a bit late to the TOHOT party this week due to my college semester finals but I'm so glad that I didn't miss this. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love easy recipes like this. Pinning and Tweeting. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment