10 April 2016

The Autumn (Fall) Sideboard Display...



I decided to welcome in Autumn,
with a simple decor display on the chippy white sideboard.
It's simple, rustic and was easy to create.


But first I needed two paper leaves:
Print the leaf template HERE.
Cut it out.
Draw around the outline with  a pencil onto your paper of choice.


Cut it out.

Glue to a piece of wood.

 I teamed my wood leaf block with the fabric pumpkin...
You can find out how to make one HERE.

 I placed a some sun bleached deer antlers in a wire basket.


 And that was it!

 With lots of interesting colour...


  texture...
and patterns. 

Here's the recap on the Autumn Sideboard Display.
 I used:
 The deer fabric pumpkin
Some deer antlers.
A wire basket.
A piece of wood with the paper leaves glued onto it.

The antlers were placed in the basket.
The fabric pumpkin in front to the left.
And the wood with paper leaves to the right.

I'm loving that it's simplistic...
rustic...
and Autumnal cute!








7 comments:

  1. We are now just getting into summer here in the San Juan Islands of Northern Washington state, But I always like the fall season. I think your colors and the textures are very nice Tracy. I always enjoy your creations. Greg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the bloggers I mingle with are in Northern Hemisphere Spring. Seems odd that I am posting the complete opposite season. lol Thank you for you compliments. :)

      Delete
  2. I alway like fall nice idea
    It's spring here also like it
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've decorated your sideboard really lovely! I want those antlers! I love them for autumn and winter! It's spring here, but I'll definitely have this in mind when it's that time for me! Thank you so much for sharing at Sweet Inspiration #3!! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beutiful display Tracey. It is full of understated elegance. I gather that you are living in the southern hemisphere. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Mary. I live in New Zealand, so posting Autumn is a little funny for most I link with are into Spring now.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment