11 August 2016

Baileys Cupcakes...


It seems there is a wee bit of a Bailey's liqueur binge 
going on at Mia Bella Passions.

 Reserved for special occasions of course!

 But did you know every day is a special occasion at Mia Bella Passions. 


 
Seriously though, Bailey's cupcakes are a wonderful adult sweet treat...


It's my all time favourite liqueur that's
usually reserved for a Christmas treat.
But nothing beats Baileys cupcakes any time of the year!

And that icing is YUM!

Did I say the icing is YUM?

It reminds me of sherry icing on christmas cake!
Bake a batch of your favourite vanilla cupcake recipe and ice with:

Baileys Cream Icing

Beat until creamy and pale 100 grams butter
Add 2 cups of icing sugar
and
1 Tablespoons Baileys.
Ice the cupcakes using a spatula, 
Dot with white chocolate drops to serve.


Why not indulge yourself with these cupcakes.



Linking at:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, these look absolutely delightful! I love the addition of Bailey's, one of my favs! Thank you for sharing with us at #SimplifyWednesdays! Pinned, Tweeted, Shared

    xo, Carla a.k.a Mrs. R @ SimplifyLifeWithMrsR.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the frosting is Bailey's not the cupcakes as well? Did you just use vanilla cupcakes? These look sooo good and I am a huge fan of Bailey's! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a vanilla cupcake with a yum bailey's frosting...

      Delete
  3. Hi Tracey! Okay... these sound delish!! Would you consider sharing this at our weekly Dishing It & Digging It Link Party? We are live every Sunday @4pm.

    http://www.thestonybrookhouse.com/2016/08/dishing-it-digging-it-link-party-110.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to save that frosting recipe. In my younger days when was feeling more flush for money would drink what was called a "toasted almond". ever hear of it? Baileys and milk, so smooth and would catch up to me in a hurry. Would really get me now as rarely ever have a drink these days. The good old days when I didn't take meds that didn't appreciate liquer. No fun anymore.
    Your cupcakes look so yummy and that frosting, makes me drool. Have wonderful week in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - Bailey's and milk - my Christmas treat! :)

      Delete
  5. Tracey these are absolutely sinful. I also enjoy Bailey's very much but to combine these two together must be heaven on earth. Pinning to keep!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment