26 September 2016

Create, Inspire, Love #19

Welcome to 
Create, Inspire, Love

Once a month Mia Bella Passions will select something to share, 
from another creative, blog or website....
It may be: 
Create: DIY, upcycling, craft, or baking. 
Inspire: Art, sculpture, a quote or inspirational message.
Love: Or something I think you will love.

Today's Favourite is: 
D.I.Y FAUX FLOATING SHELVES
created by Cassie Jean at 
'Life On Waller'

front view shelves w decor

Cassie Jean found a way to make these shelves at a third of the cost of shop bought.
(And don't you just adore the black and white styling in this room?)

full view shelves bare

Pop over and visit her tutorial on how to D.I.Y your own faux floating shelves -  HERE.

 I'm off to the hardware store for some supplies because I have the perfect blank wall for this project!


Feel free to copy the link & the 'I was featured Button' 
http://miabellapassion.blogspot.co.nz/





2 comments:

Post a Comment