8 September 2016

Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes...


Meet my absolute NEW FAVOURITE cupcake!
This recipe creates the softest lemony cupcakes EVER...

 And it is all mixed in a food processor!

 The blueberries are a hidden delight,
but you can leave them out of the mix if your prefer plain lemon.

The frozen blueberries popped on top of the mixture before baking,
magically disappear inside the baked cupcake.

 Topped with a lemon cream cheese frosting...

Shown here with dainty piped flowers,
but you can swirl a mountain of icing on top if you wish.
Permission granted  ;)


Get the recipe HERE



Linking at:

7 comments:

  1. Tracey, we must be kindred spirits with our love of all things lemon. These look so soft and fluffy I definitely have to try them! xo

    Carla a.k.a Mrs R @ SimplifyLifeWithMrsR.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla - I couldn't believe how good these were considering they are made in a food processor!

      Delete
  2. I already know that I'm going to love these! Thanks so much for sharing, Love! GOD bless you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole lemon farm so it is only natural that I should want to make these yummy looking treats. Tracey thanks for sharing this delish recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good!! I love making desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcakes look wonderful. I will add the blueberries. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle Create, Bake, & Make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment