25 October 2016

Magic Cupcakes Into Neapolitan Gems!


Let's create a little magic with a basic vanilla cupcake 
and turn it into a Neapolitan Cupcake!
It is really easy to create these gems.

Just bake vanilla cupcakes...
Once baked, remove from oven and let sit for ten minutes.


Then poke a hole in the centres of the cupcakes.
I used the (very clean) handle end of my whisk 
- which was the perfect hole size.

Leave to cool completely.
Pipe choc cream filling in each hole.


Then a super cute rosette of raspberry frosting on top.
OH YUM!


Love the combination of vanilla, chocolate and raspberry flavours.


Believe me when I say -
one serving of these Neapolitan cupcakes is simply NOT enough!

Get the recipe HERE.



Linking at:





4 comments:

  1. These cupcakes look delicious. I like that they have a hidden bit of flavor hidden inside.

    Thank you for sharing this with us on the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again when we open our doors on Friday at 12 AM EST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cupcakes look so yummy. Tracey, you always make the prettiest cupcakes! xo

    Carla aka Mrs R @ SimplifyLifeWithMrsR.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM I have never put chocolate inside of my cupcakes, now you have given me a great idea to try! These look delicious and so pretty, too. Thank you for linking up your post at the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to have you join us again, the door is open Friday at midnight EST.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment