24 November 2016

Vanilla Berry Scone Stack & Tea...


Vanilla Berry Scone Stack...

 
 And Berry Vanilla Tea anyone?

 Don't you just love strawberry season?

Because they are a perfect match for a date with vanilla berry scones! 

 This is the interesting thing about being a New Zealand based blogger -
Christmas & the holiday season here is in the summertime...
(opposite to the Northern Hemisphere Winter Christmas)
and we have berries, berries and more berries.
Though I have always secretly wanted to experience a winter snowman Christmas! - perhaps one day - sigh.

 Anyway back to the star...

 You can find the recipe HERE.

And if it is not berry season where you live,
pin and save for a later summer tea party date.



Linking at:

7 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately will save this for later use (6 months later...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those strawberries! I want some, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so lucky to be able to grow organic strawberries in my garden. :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Your post was my feature pick from my Commenters at #ThursdayFavoriteThings this week. Visit me on Wednesday evening and to see your feature and pick up your badge! All hosts choose their own features so be sure to return to my blog. I invite you to leave more links to be shared and commented upon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey, those look lovely ... it would make a great addition to a all girls brunch with your friends ... I'll have to give them a try when strawberry seasons hits xo

    Carla aka Mrs R @ SimplifyLifeWithMrsR.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberries are the best!! That's great that they are in season where you live. They look scrumptious. Thanks for sharing the recipe for the vanilla scones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment