Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack Balls....❥

There are times when I try to be healthier,
 and try to reign in my obsessive compulsive chocolate addiction.
The trend of health lovers of late is to snack on smooze type health balls...
super healthy little darlings which are made with a date base.
But here's the thing peeps....
I loathe dates.
They are most definitely my most unfavourite flavour.
So I decided to create a snack ball that was more my style...
They are not the healthiest.... 
because apparently dates are healthier!
But my choice is either four chocolate biscuits with my coffee break,
 or two Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack balls.

I figure the snack balls are the healthy winner.
And I REALLY REALLY find them delish.

They last up to two weeks in a sealed container in the fridge.
You'll get about 30 balls.

All you do is mix up in cake mixer or food processor to combine:

1 x 375g Jar peanut butter - crunchy - no added salt.
1/4 cup fine coconut
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
And 2 cups fine oats.
Use clean hands shape into balls and place them on tray.
If you wet your hands a little it is easier to shape them.
Place tray in refrigerator for balls to firm for a few hours.

Then transfer to a sealed container.

They tick all the right boxes for my kind of healthy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack Balls are little bites of blissful joy!



#snackballs #peanutbutter #healthy #treats #snacks




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...