26 April 2015

Custard Lime Kisses...

I could call these biscuits, 
but kisses sound so much more deliciously romantic, don't you think?
And as we are having a everything lime time at Mia Bella Passions,
I adapted a very old family recipe to create these...
Custard Lime Kisses...
Oh yummo!!!!
We are right back on the sweet treat radar with these, 
as the kisses are sweet flavoured with custard,
and the tangy lime flavour is in the custard icing.
 You'll find  the printable recipe here:
Custard Lime Kisses will disappear within hours of baking....
with a guarantee there will be shouts for:

11 comments:

  1. I love it!! you can visit my age if you want it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just visited your page...delicious hummus, and other things. Must try some of your recipes. :)

      Delete
  2. These look so delicious. I am pinning these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. I recently did a ginger and lime dessert so I think these look delectable. #FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger and lime...sounds like a delicious combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love citrus in sweet things! It cuts against the sweetness really well. But I don't use lime enough. These look great, must try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooooo good that the family keep asking for more to be baked!

      Delete
  6. I have a feeling my husband is going to love these! Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so pretty, I can only imagine how they taste!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Something to Talk About!
    Pinning these!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment