Barbie Pink in Wall Fashion

 Barbie has taken the world by storm with the release of the movie!Photowall

(Fluffy Sky Pink)

Barbie was a big part of my childhood.

I was the girl who adored making houses and furniture from boxes and cardboard for them.

And hand-sewing their outfits.

I think I was about 14 years old when I finally packed my Barbies away.

But I have never lost my love for them.

Photowall

And now, everywhere you look you'll see Barbie-inspired 'everything' once more! 

Photowall(Wrapping Paper)

Pink in every shade.

Plus all those other glorious lolly colours, but today it's all about PINK!

Photowall(Obviously Pink 29A)

As an affiliate of Photowall, I have been exploring the Barbie colour trends that have eventuated from the movie in the wallpapers and wall murals that they have available.

Photowall

(Majestic Leaves - Pure White and Pink)

In this affiliate post, you are seeing images of the ones that I have ticked as my favourites.

Photowall(Obviously Pink 28A)

You can visit Photowall yourself and search for the names of the ones I chose or search pink to find your very own.

Photowall
(Blossoms Pink)

But remember to make a cuppa first.

Photowall

(Cosmea) 

It is a very inspiring site with many beautiful papers and wall murals to look at.

Photowall(Obviously Pink 07A)

Wall inspiration at its best.

Photowall

#wallmurals #wallpaper #barbieinspired #pink

#affiliatePost #photowall #wallpaperdesigns #posters



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...