Succulent Love...❥


I just can't resist succulents...
The form of them is so interesting.
While visiting the Garden Centre for a Sunday BROWSE (As YOU Do!)
I came across a little Sempervivum.
I love, love, love the dark-tipped grey-green leaves.
It will look amazing when it eventually grows into its mat-forming form.
And even as a single rosette, I think it's amazing!

But meanwhile, as it's still a baby, 
I am going to place it in a grey green pot for my home office deck table.
This pot is a perfect match to the leaf colour of this Sempervivum.
Then when I take my work coffee breaks I can enjoy it,
while sitting in the sun.

Sempervivum
Sempervivum Tect.Calceraum will as all succulents grow new plants from a leaf section planted into seed raising mix.
This plant requires a full sun position and will need protection from frosts.
It grows into a many head mat with a height of 10cm.
Not only great in a pot, but also in a rockery garden, or a garden border edge.


Plant sourced from Mitre 10 Garden Centre.
Plant pot by Lifestyle Homewares.


#Sempervivum #succulents



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...