Christmas Table At Mia Bella Passions

Spotlight

 As I said in my Ezibuy online wreath post the other week,

my life is changing.

After 33 years of living here in 'Mia Bella Passions' homestead, I'm going to be moving in 2021.

And a lot of belongings are in storage already.

Spotlight

Life has been exceptionally busy,

as once Covid 19 lockdown and restrictions eased in New Zealand,

I have presented two gallery art exhibitions.

My favourite philosophy has always been the 'KISS' one -

(Keep It Simple Stupid).

And now we are in pre-Christmas mode, and with all that has happened in my life in 2020, this is ever more important.

Thus my very 'KISS' Christmas decor this year.

I adore Christmas.

Christmas decorating.

Christmas baking.

The Christmas and holiday season.

And I will return to it all next year once I am in my new home.

Christmas Table Centrepiece

For my display, I used gold and white mistletoe fabric to make my dining table runner.

It is a very quick and easy whip-up even for a beginner sewer who can straight stitch using a machine.

You'll find a tutorial on how to make one HERE.

I love these table runners...

You can creatively add tassels, buttons, braid, rope or beading details if you want to.

With the table runner made and placed on the tabletop, 

A tray with small baubles in gold, rose gold and silver were scattered at the feet of the regal white stag wearing a Christmas star on his neck.

Spotlight

A pretty white and gold tealight candleholder was the final touch.

Spotlight

Everything used to create this display was purchased at Spotlight via their online store. 

(I popped the gold faux glitter flower stems shown in a large glass bottle for the sideboard).


#Christmastable #spotlight



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...