Red Christmas Front Porch...

 The Christmas themed front porch started with 
the creation of the tin can wreath...
A bright pop of colour with a cute burlap bow...
Instructions can be found here:
 Then a Dandelion wish sign was added...
Find the tutorial here:
 Wishes...
And dandelions... 
= LOVE!
 I think I squealed with delight when at the garden centre, 
I found this cherry red plastic planter!!





And the perfect Christmas shaped conifer to plant in it!!
This conifer is called 'Thuja occidentalis Smaragd'.
Another of my passions is Bonsai, 
and I will be trimming the roots of this darling 
so it can bring cheer in it's red pot for many Christmases to come.
 'Gazania Takatu Red' flowers pop against the creamy white pot...
 This is a Colourwave Sunbells called 'Tamarillo'...
A sweet miniature groundcover perennial petunia.
They are great in pots and hanging baskets, 
and by Christmas day this will be a waterfall of red overhanging the pot.
Loving the finished porch...
Loving the red and white...
I can wait for the white clematis flowers to come out on the vine.
In fact, I can't wait for Christmas!

Christmas Ideas
For the latest posts CLICK  :)


#christmasideas #christmas #diychristmas #christmasdecor 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...