Last Minute Easy Halloween Ghost Decor

 If your life is anything like mine, it's a juggle.

Are you a professional multitasker as I am?

Halloween fun decor is still the theme of choice here at 'Mia Bella Passions', and I just wanted to add something else that was reasonably quick and easy to create to put on the trick-or-treat table.

Halloween Crafts

So I created this sweet-painted ghost rock scene to display.

Rock Craft

I collected these small rocks from a local riverbed.

Painted Rocks

Then I got out the trusty spray paint (what would we crafters do without spray paint?) and painted the rocks ghostly white.

Halloween Crafts

Leaving the rocks to dry, then turning them over and painting the back side white too.

Halloween Crafts

Once they were completely dry, I used black acrylic art and craft paint to paint on the eyes and mouth.

I didn't use a sealer after painting as these will displayed be indoors.

Halloween Crafts

To display the ghost rocks, I used a leaf-shaped white pickle dish.

You can use any interesting shaped white plate you want to, but just be aware it needs to have a shiny glaze on it so that the 'Bostik Blu tac' will stick the rocks to the plate.

Halloween Crafts

Next using the Blu Tack, I positioned my ghostly family collective in place.

Halloween Crafts

For a snowy effect, I piled Epsom Salts around them.

Halloween Crafts

Epsom Salts can be unsafe if you have pets if they eat it.

(OK for me to use as have had no pets since my old darling kitty 'Miss Arabella' passed over Rainbow Bridge).

 The Salts may also have a laxative effect on a curious child, so you may wish to use artificial instant snow if you recreate my project.

Halloween Crafts

My Last Minute Easy Halloween Ghost decor piece looks fantastic!

Halloween Crafts

I have 'a thing' for anything remotely snow-orientated.

Maybe it's because I live in a warm climate part of  New Zealand's North Island, and snow is a total novelty to me!

Halloween Crafts

And love the snowy effect the Epsom Salt gives around the ghosts which I might now call 'Snow Ghosts'.

For the latest posts CLICK  :)


#ghosts #ghostdecor #halloweenideas #halloween


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...