Peachy Chocolate Balls

Snack Balls
Snack balls are my favourite thing.
Especially snack balls that are cacao based not date!

In these ones, I have used dried peaches.

But you could use other dried fruit like strawberries,

apricots or cranberries.

I retrained my sweet tooth away from cakes and biscuits 

to dried fruit, when I wanted a sweet snack.

A yummy choc fruit ball is the ultimate treat when you are trying to maintain healthier food choices.

Homemade Snacks

To make:

Place in a bowl:

            

4 finely diced dried peaches

(I used Tasti brand)

1 cup almond meal

3/4 cup coconut

Snack Balls

and 290 grams dark Chocolate Melts (melted)

Snack Balls

Mix well.

Refrigerate until firm.

Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls.

Homemade Snack Balls

Store in a sealed container in the cupboard.

Or refrigerator if in summer air temperature.

Snack Balls

Printable recipe HERE


Note: An ingredient conversion chart can be found HERE


GRAB A COFFEE AND POP OVER TO MY GIFT STORES AT

FINE ART AMERICA

REDBUBBLE

SAATCHI ART


#healthysnacks #snackballs 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...